View Transportation Schedule in Google Maps
Our district offers transportation for all students. Please arrive to your bus stop 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. County Prep’s normal departure time is 3:00pm. We offer late buses throughout the year to accommodate students in extracurricular activities and extended day classes. Our late buses depart at 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please contact our Transportation Department:
Main Number: (201) 631-6341
Department Fax: (201) 432-4047
Hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
SCHOOL BUS SAFETY
School Bus Safety is a priority and buses are inspected twice a year by NJ Motor Vehicle Commission. The State conducts random inspections and safety evacuation drills. In addition to our semi-annual inspections by MVC, our on-site mechanics work daily to provide all necessary maintenance to our fleet.
- Stay out of the danger zone, which is 10 feet around the bus.
- Use the hand rails while getting on or off the bus.
- Pay attention to the bus driver.
- Keep the aisles clear.
- Never stick your hands, arms or feet out of the window.
- Talk quietly and stay seated while on the bus.
- Only students who are eligible will be permitted to ride the bus.
- Students are required to get on or off the bus at their assigned stops.
- Please be sure to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Do not approach the bus until it has completely stopped.
- Always cross in front of the bus.
- Follow the instructions of your bus driver.
- The driver has the authority to assign seats whenever necessary.
- Behave appropriately and be courteous to the driver and fellow passengers.
- Vandalism to any part of the bus will not be tolerated and will be treated with appropriate discipline.
- NO SMOKING on the bus.